KTC: Watch for re-freezing overnight | Weather
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet crews have been out spreading salt to treat bridges, overpasses, and othe potential trouble spots through the day.
Most state highways are in good condition going into the evening hours. However, with overnight lows down into the mid-20's there is a potential for re-freezing, particularly on bridges and overpasses.
Most roadways have dried durning the day, but any moisture that remains can create a slick spot.
Caution is required when driving during the overnight hours and on the morning commute on Thursday.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning