KY 1957 closed Thursday morning | Transportation
KY 1957 in Hancock Co. will be closed Thursday morning for an emergency rail line repair. A rail is split and the railroad company needs to make an immediate repair.
The road will be closed beginning at 8 a.m.
KY 1957, east of Lewisport connects US 60, KY 6097, Hendricks Road, and Lee Henderson Spur in Hancock County. The rail crossing is at the end of KY 1957 at Lee Henderson Spur.
The KYTC Hancock Co. Highway Maintenance Crew will be responsible for closing the highway and rerouting traffic.
There will be no marked detour. Motorists should seek an alternate route.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning