Major KY highway reopens after semi overturns | News
OHIO CO., KY (WFIE)- An 18-wheeler overturned around noon in Ohio County causing both lanes of the Western Kentucky Parkway to be shut down.
The Ohio County EMA Director told 14 News that crews had a section of the Parkway closed at mile marker 56 in Muhlenberg County, all the way to mile marker 75 in Ohio County.
He says both west and eastbound lanes were closed for about four hours while crews worked to clear the scene.
Officials said the semi was not carrying anything hazardous. Dispatch says no injuries were reported.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning