Ohio Co. man arrested a year after accident | News
OHIO COUNTY, KY (WFIE)- Kentucky State Police say they've arrested 45-year old Kevin Frame on several charges including murder.
Troopers say Frame had been drinking when he crossed the center line on Kentucky 2713 in October.
He hit a van carrying Michael Kassinger who died at the scene.
His wife and two daughters were hurt and Frame was also injured.
He's in the Ohio county Jail charged with murder, assault, operating a motor vehicle under the influence and wanton endangerment.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday
- Owensboro artist's work on cover of Kentucky Monthly
- Seven Hills neighborhood hosting annual Yard Sale Fiesta next month