Man sentenced to life for killing father's girlfriend | News
OHIO CO., KY (WFIE)- An Ohio County man has been sentenced to life in prison for a 2010 shooting.
37-year-old Michael Johnson pleaded guilty in the death of 67-year-old Charlotte Brown.
Brown was the girlfriend of Johnson's father, and authorities say the defendant shot her in the back with a shotgun during an argument outside her home in Dundee.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning