Help with heating bills available | News
For those who need help with keeping their heat on this winter, now is the time to act. Families can now apply for crisis home energy assistance. Last year was a mild winter in Kentucky yet there was still a large demand for assistance. Those needing help should apply for the federal program early because the funds are distributed on a first come/first serve basis.
The program runs through March 31 or until the funds are depleted.
Federal Heating Assistance Program / LIHEAP: 1-800-456-3452
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning