Lewisport man dies in traffic crash | News
A Lewisport man died Friday night after his pickup truck flilpped into a ditch on KY 334 in eastern Daviess County.
Kentucky State Police say Michael Philp, 52, was heading east when the 1993 Ford truck went off the road and overturned.
He was taken to OMHS by ambulance but died later due to his injuries.
He was not wearing a seat belt.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning