Cars collide; one flips on Parkway | News
A 55-year-old Mt. Sterling woman suffered minor injuries Saturday afternoon in a two-vehicle accident on the Western Kentucky Parkway in Ohio County.
State police say Kathryn Maxwell was operating a 2010 Lincoln MKX eastbound on Western Kentucky Parkway. Lisa Norwood was also eastbound operating a 2007 Buick Lacerne.
Troopers say Maxwell attempted to change into Norwood's lane of travel when she struck Norwood's driver's side door.
Norwood then lost control of her vehicle and drove into the median where the vehicle overturned coming to final rest in the westbound lanes of the Parkway.
Norwood was treated and released from the Ohio County Hospital for a minor injury.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning