Highway 69 is open again following morning wreck | News
HANCOCK CO., KY (WFIE)- The north and southbound lanes of Highway 69 are back open south of Hawesville following a serious wreck.
We know that Air Evac was called to the scene for one man, but have no information about how seriously he was injured.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning