Grant will provide spay/neuter for Hancock Co. cats | News
The Owensboro Humane Society has received a grant from PetSmart Charities to fix spay or neuter approximately 300 cats in the Hancock County area.
The “No More Excuses” grant will team the Hancock County Humane Society and the Owensboro Humane Society together to make this possible. All cat owners will be able to bring their cats to the Owensboro Humane Society be spayed or neutered, and receive a rabies shot for a $10 donation. Other services are available at a nominal fee.
Sign-ups and transportation will be overseen by the Hancock County Humane Society along with dates and times.
Hancock County was chosen because they do not accept cats at their animal control facility.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning