Juvenile airlifted to hospital after firework explodes in hand | News
OHIO CO., KY (WFIE)-
A juvenile has been taken by medical helicopter to a Louisville hospital for severe injuries to his hand.
The Ohio County Sheriff tells 14 News that the juvenile was trying to light a firework when it went off in his hand.
This happened in the 500 block of Carter Road near the Reynolds Station area just before 8:00 p.m.
Authorities say the juvenile's brother was there at the time.
The juveniles injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.