Man up and walking after crash, later dies | News
Authorities in Ohio County say man died Sunday evening after motorcycle accident.
Deputies say Christopher Ralph,36, of Hartford, was riding his motorcycle on Taffy Road near Wells Lane. Witnesses say Ralph told them an animal ran out in front of him, and he lost control.
Investigators think Ralph slid for about 80 feet, and was not wearing a helmet. They say he got up, and someone helped him get his bike home, which was not far away.
About 30 minutes later, an ambulance was called. Ralph was taken to the hospital and died.
The coroner says a cause of death has not yet been determined.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning