OHMS expanding wound care services in Ohio County | Health
Owensboro Medical Health System is now operating a Wound Healing Center in Beaver Dam. The clinic is located at 1307 North Main Street, open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00-4:30 pm. Debi Clark, an advance practice registered nurse, sees patients by appointment.
Similar to the OMHS Wound Healing Center in Owensboro, the Ohio County location specializes in creating personalized care plans for patients with hard-to-heal wounds. Services include extensive wound assessment, pain management, education and support. The clinic offers all services available in Owensboro other than hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
“Through our partnership with Healogics, along with our experienced and caring staff, we are able to provide award-winning outcomes for our patients,” said Belinda Blair, the director for the Owensboro and Ohio County locations. “We look forward to providing the same excellence in quality and top-of-the-line patient satisfaction in Ohio County as patients have come to expect in Owensboro.”
Patients may call the clinic for an appointment at 270-274-5602.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning