Ohio County trio facing meth making charges | Crime
Kentucky State Police arrested three Ohio County residents on charges of manufacturing meth Monday night.
The Ohio County Sheriff's Office and state troopers went to a home on Shreve Road to serve a warrant when they discovered an active meth lab inside.
Arrested and charged were Jeffrey Smallwood of Hartford, Tracy Bratcher of Fordsville and Crystal Warfield of Fordsville. It's Bratcher's second meth-related offense.
All three were taken to the Ohio County Detention Center.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local veterans interviewed for documentary
- It's National EMS Week, with a heavy reminder of how needed they are
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday