Hartford woman charged with stealing from employer | Crime
An Ohio County woman is facing theft charges in connection with the theft of thousands of dollars from a local bank.
Last Tuesday, Kentucky State Police charged 49 year-old Debra Hart of Hartford with one count of Theft By Unlawful Taking over $10,000 or more. (Class C Felony).
The investigation was initiated in May after officials with the Commonwealth Community Bank in Hartford noticed missing funds from their location.
Hart, who was working for the bank, is facing charges that she stole an undisclosed amount of money over a two-year period.
This case was presented to the Ohio County Grand Jury on July 7, which later returned an indictment order.
Want more news from Ohio County? Bookmark this page: http://mclean-ohio-hancockcounty.14wfie.com/
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning