KSP: Mom, 2 others arrested for running meth lab around kids | Crime
Three Ohio County residents were arrested Sunday on charges of making meth in a home where children were present.
Kentucky State Police say they received an anonymous tip that 25-year-old Jacob Estep of Horse Branch was manufacturing Methamphetamine at his residence on Arnold Leach Road. Two troopers and an Ohio County Sheriff’s deputy went to residence to investigate Sunday afternoon around 1:30.
Upon approaching the home, one of the troopers says he saw an HCL Generator in the bed of a Ford pickup and after receiving consent to search inside, a working meth lab was found.
Estep, 24-year-old Rebecca Stofer and 24-year-old Mathias Bryant of Beaver Dam were arrested. Troopers say Stofer had her two children in the residence in close proximity to the working lab. All three are facing meth making charges as well as child endangerment.
All three were taken to the Ohio County Detention Center.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning