Trio arrested in Ohio Co. burglary | Crime
Three men have been arrested in connection with a burglary at Magnolia Shrimp in Beaver Dam.
John Patrick Estep, 20, of Hartford, Richard K. Baird, 30, of Beaver Dam, and Shawn D. Howell, 20, of Hartford are all facing multiple charges after Beaver Dam Police say an office caught them coming out of one of the buildings on the property. Officers say tools were taken out of three buildings the men broke into.
The officer who responded had been nearby—investigating another break-in at the IGA Express South.
The Ohio County Monitor has the full story.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning