Beaver Dam blood drive next week | Community Spirit
The annual Beaver Dam Elementary School Community Blood Drive is set for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week.
All donors should be at least 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. Donors should check medications with blood center staff and eat well prior to donating blood. Donors who are 16 will need a signed consent form.
The Western Kentucky Regional Blood Center can provide life saving blood for patients in eight area counties.
A $5 donation will be made to the school of your choice with every blood donation.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday.
Top McLean-Ohio-Hancock County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning